THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Facebook Badge

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday To Me^^

8:23p.m, 12th of November.

Happy day!!
Happy Birthday~!
Happy Birthday to me!!

11,12~
so enjoy..
haha~
start say from 11th ba.~
tat day morning xipek excited~ hah
wake up ler.
prepare very fast..
and pack up 1 night de "luggage"
then go fetch ah pu (zheng pu)
then go school~

lols~
say dao tis..
when we waiting the traffic light..
my dad see dao a Malay ppl
one person sitting inside a car,
tis nth right??
but he praying loo~
lols
closing eyes,
facing front..
bla bla bla donno say wat..
finally green light ler..
he will knw de loo~
he 1 hand controling stering
another stil but same place praying kud
walao!
funny sei the scene..
my father says
Allah help him watch road mar..
haha~

at school ler..
wait bus loo~
at last bus reach..
1st we go Science Centre.
at bus chatting again..



Zhi Yong taking my necklace "la yeng"


reach till there dy~
very excited..
walk till there under the hot sun.
the counter de ppl say~
full,
came back at 10am`
diao dao..
ok loo~ back to bus.
we go Museum Paddy.
walk here walk there.
balu tau me so long time din visit there dy~
update till ............
i donno here is museum paddy~
diao~
me out-dated dy..

after that, 10.30 gua~
we when back science centre..
maybe new ba~
looks very yeng..
but then longer nia start boring dy~
so pity bo than ride the bike..
aix...

12pm,
return to school,
stay at canteen till school finish~



at last we go jocyelynn house..
we eat steamboat there,
then,
bake my birthday cake at there~~
haha!!
a new try for my birthday day!
1st time do loo!
wakakaka!!



1st time come out from oven..
then we put in again~
cause inner layer haven't 'shu'.
we named it as "2012"
hah!

bake done..
we play mahjong~
till evening~
they start prepare the fire to BBQ
still Edward-The Chef!
haha~
this time they use 5-15minutes done~
haha!!
got experience dy ma~

late dy~
more and more ppl back~
left 3gals and 1boy.
me alone sleep in the living room~
aix~
creepy sei!!
*lazy explain why*
then,
wake up at 6pm..

skip morning eat breakfast, play mahjong de thing..
then we start go AS mall at noon~
after eat lunch at hua tuo guan.
bla bla bla!
we watch 2012!!!
xipek nice~

then we back at 6pm all!

this is the most memorable birthday gua~
so far.
i just celebrate my birthday before at
1year old
6years old gua
12years old..
14,
then 15!
tis is the best!
haha~

okok~
now i make a wish..
*i wish next year all my frens can face the new subject nicely,
wish then can get a nice result for PMR,
wish those my fren tat companied me before in school, dance,
exam, camp, holiday and so on when i wan 14.
happy always~
I wish i will have more nice de birthday with her!*

haha!!
k la~
nth to say dy~
end here.
Happy 15th Birthday, Zhi Yi~



My only 1 Birthday Present^^ A new wallet!
so glad i have it




Thanks for your company^^

9:19P.M,
end here^^

0 comments: