THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Facebook Badge

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I want to be TALL!!

7.04p.m, 8th of November.

hmm,
today is the date to pay the money up to have a trip to genting..
7early 8early waken up by my mother's phone alarm..
very annoying ><

so,
i walk to my dad's room..
ask him whether i can go the genting trip or not..
he say dao pi li pa la~
balu don allow me go ><
say,
go so many times dy..
no nid go lar
(M****,
so far,
i have been to genting 3times only lo!!)
i told him tis time is go with fren not same pun!
he say no nid waste money la!!
Holly....
i don wan argue with him then....

after complaining with my mom,
she says if dad allow me go,
wat also settle..
DIAO~
i when back to meet my dad again..
say lame stories again then,
then tell me,
if wan go use my own money~
WTH..
if i got money still nid u feed me grow a??

i behsyok then walk away le..

i prepare to go school..
my dad k*****
sia me no nid go Genting..
!@#^&*(*&^%$#@!

forget bout it ba==
*but still got beh syok de mood leh*

at school~
see dao her wat also forget..
hah!!
then we all gather at media room.
teacher giv us Boggle Competition..
play dao pua si.
lose ler==
haiz....

then,
Tzu Chi de ppl giv us "Recycle" de tatlimat...
then teach us a song de shou yu..
hah
quite fun de...
*hand in hand with her*
:p
not hiao k..
just a short while nia..
><

recess time..
we all planning to have a Penang one day trip..
aiya~
bo chap dy~
holiday at least got a 1days trip also poi liao lar..
haha~~
all ON!
hah~

now waiting there answer loo
then comfirm ppl
i wan tell the host dy~~
eh,
waiting YOU answer nia~

just now watch
today theme is find High School de antao ba~
Goodness!!
16years old all 175cm above!!
walao~~!!!!
still antao kud!
suddenly feel i wan tall...
muahahahahaha!!!
5cm more kud!
please..
i wan TALL!
now 170cm..
waiting to tall T.T
ADD OIL!!

tomorrow wan go school again.
got competition and tatlimat..
hope it will be syok^^
hah..
no study de school time very syok..
:p
still very enjoying kud..
can meet dao her some more><

k la..
end here..
donno can say wat dy...
looking forward for
vacation to Science Centre
my birthday
being volunteer for a charity sale under Tzu Chi^^
and one day trip to Penang!
haha~
all you will be my side^^

P/S
i think u made the feel back again^^


7:36p.m,
End Here.

0 comments: