THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Facebook Badge

Monday, February 8, 2010

I've tired by best..

11.00pm, 8th of February.

Today,
i failed to get my aim..
140cm high jump==
i think this height was just a normal/basic height
for male contestants.
but i still din make it..

Today,
i already tired my best to pass a few level.
i was so happy!
although the height is start counting from 120cm.

Thanks for my friend that keep encouraging that I CAN DO IT!
but sorry for making u all disappointed..

140cm!!
i almost defeat you already!!
wait me next year!
you'll see!
i will jump over you!!!


so bad!
these days always run to the padang to helping our house this and that.
and exposing under the sun for days already!
until just now..
my friend found that i become black jor!
ohno!!!
cannot loo!
bobian la..
but i still wan to go there,
watch out teammate competited,
and cheer for them,
and help the AJKs too lar..

P/S:
what a waste
that you are not one of the audience among them?!
so bad!
yor!!
you are the only one that i hope who was watching..
but..........
aiya!!
very sad..
so sad :(

11.36p.m,
8th of February.

0 comments: