THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

My Playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Facebook Badge

Monday, October 12, 2009

Lets countdown for MERDEKA!!

9.30pm, 12th of October..

lols..
today last second day for PMR~
exam maths and history..

maths easy sei!!
wakaka~
like drink water...
paper1 thought can full de...
manatau friend come compare my paper with her..
ATUDIA!!
"tis where correct??
tis question use calculator can count dao de lo!!
why you'll wrong tis?!"

*gulp*
tekan tiao!!! wrong one!!
nvm!!
suak liao~!
knw can A can ler...

then,
paper2..
ok lor..
about 3question gua..
3marks de
nt very sure correct or nt..
But,
i think maths can sure A lar...
hehe~
MUAHAHA!!
haolian at here..
if din get A,
i sure cry de.!!

LASTLY!!!
history~!
say til jiu wan !@#$%^&*()
i sambil do sambil grumbling..
tat stupid teacher,
from stepping in the class jiu start staring at me..
wakao!!
wan turn body also behsyok...
i see at what angle, jiu follow me see..
very soi de lo her..
wan call ppl also kiakia~
watch watch watch!
watch me antau ar??
#$%&*@
behtong her...
i think will fail (get E) lor...
haiz T^T

now history answer beside me nia...
not dare to mark it..
scare fail ler, bo sim holiday!!
haiz :'(
ma ma mia...

By The Way,
tomorrow last day PMR dy!
going Merdeka liao...
tomorrow exam
Kemahiran Hidup and BC.
although KH already got project de 40marks liao..
bt donno objective can correct 35 above for a stable A or not..
so still kiakia...
kia still nvm..
kia liao heart still in merdeka mood..
bo sim study
haiz~
stupid me..

BC~
for me paper1 maybe can correct 20 or above gua..
scare paper2 come out donno de question nia..

PMR bo pass 1day
feel bo syok 1day,
fast fast tomorrow
fast fast exam sheet come
fast fast do.
time fast fast pass
fast fast handle up
then fast fast MERDEKA!!
huhu~

ARGH!!
so excited..
handle up the last paper de feel donno is hw de..
excited till wan ROAAR??
whole body lighten till can flow away??
happy till wan run whole school and shout MERDEKA??
who knows...

finish PMR so happy de thing
donno can celebrate with who..
wan play with who?
haiz..
still a sad thing..
everyone already finish planning..
go seventeen eat holiao~
go super kia~
go pacific skate
go sing K
go alor star mall watch movie..
so syok~
till behind i still be alone...
wan stay at home alone meh??
very bo yi shu leh==
got who can company??
haiz.....
see ba~
shun qi zhi ran..
got people jio me jiu straight follow luu~
no ppl jiu suak liao~
==

finish PMR
my next target should be at where?
whole effort on dance??
i hope so~
my latin still not good enough~
my hip-hop should be better..
but so many meeting waiting me..
so many co-co activity waiting me to finsh...
argh!!!
hate sei!!
I WANT DANCE!!!!

ok ba~
end here with a
excited, sad, behsyok de
feeling...



finish at 10pm sharp..
ends here ><

0 comments: